Man Set Ablaze While Sleeping Outside His Home Due To Heat


Muhammed Lawal is currently in critical condition at the Katsina General Hospital after he was set ablaze whilst trying to receive fresh air due to extreme weather condition at night. Narrating how it happened, Lawal said that he was sleeping outside his house  when he felt someone pour petrol on him and set him on fire.
He is now  asking the public to assist him as he can’t afford his medical bills. He can be reached at Lawan Katsina General Hospital, patients group room 3, bed 11.

Popular posts from this blog

Ablord Drops Ra Ra, First version of the NaN Beatz riddim

ZagaEmpire X WF DJ Harji – ZagaEmpire Monthly Mixtape (August 2021 Edition)

Video: PUMbrown - Story